Pages

Navigation Menu

February Update


So I was planning on getting back into the YouTubing game but third year has quite literally hit me like a ton of bricks.

I am currently working on a videogame magazine/website that is aimed at parents of gamers, which you can find here on WordPress.  It is incredibly bare-boned at the moment as I am still working on my market research and content.

A lot of things have changed in a short period of time and I feel like I finally know where I want to go in my life, which is a very nice feeling.

I am hoping to get a Rise of the Tomb Raider review done for YouTube; I was going to do one just as text but I really want to keep my YouTube full and prosperous.  Oh and I'll probably be discussing Panic! At the Disco's new album as I think it is A*. I will be able to be more prominent on there once I have handed in all of my third year work, so by the middle of May this year.

Sorry for the lack of internet-ing, but in the mean time you can catch me on Twitter or Instagram!

Alli x

1 comment:

Follow @ alicefliguori