Pages

Navigation Menu

Get To Know Me ... Take 2!


It's been a long time since I did my first ever 'Get To Know Me' tag* so I thought I'd better update it with some new information.  Watch me answer 30 (!!) questions about my life and random things, and watch me stutter and get very confused over what I should answer some of these questions with.

I'm home for a week now so I will be hopefully doing a few more videos for you; one will definitely be on my new journey into veganism - so check that out when it's live!  I've also just moved house and moved in with Aaron, so I'll do a house tour when I am back in Bristol to show all of you nosey people.  This channel is going to start being regularly updated with content and I may start doing weekend vlogs (if my life ever gets interesting enough...).

Check out the new and improved get to know me tag below!

Alli x


*I never actually get tagged in anything by anyone, but a girl can dream, right?

0 comments:

Follow @ alicefliguori